In the mood of fall

6.11.12



This illustration is inspired by "Home" (one of the songs below), but especially by two very close friends that are going to live together and live their dreams in another country. I'm going to miss them a lot, but I'm happy fot them. I hope I can do this too soon. 
And this "playlist" (because grooveshark don't let me make a playlist) is inspired by this cold weather, cozy blankets and tea.

Good night.

Esta ilustración está inspirada en "Home" (una de las canciones de abajo), pero especialmente por dos amigos muy cercanos que se van a vivir juntos y a vivir sus sueños a otro país. Los voy a echar mucho de menos, pero estoy contenta por ellos. Espero poder hacer lo mismo pronto.
Y esta "lista" (porque Groovehark no me deja hacer listas) está inspirada en este tiempo frío, mantas acogedoras y té.

Buenas noches.


Oh No by Andrew Bird on Grooveshark I Want To Hold Your Hand by Ortopilot on Grooveshark
The Greatest by Cat Power on Grooveshark Ho Hey by The Lumineers on Grooveshark Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Grooveshark Janglin by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Grooveshark



5 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

SO CUTE! (As usual)
I hope they are very happy :)

Carlee, Little Sloth dijo...

I love your illustrations! Beautiful.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Alexandra Cabrer dijo...

Me encanta, tanto el dibujo, como las canciones, como lo que has escrito.
Ahora mismo solo tengo ganas de irme, pero sé que cuando esté allí os voy a echar de menos, sobre todo a ti. Ojalá pudiéramos invocar reuniones de confeti tan fácil como lo hacen los mortífagos (XDD) y que pudiéramos estar todas juntas durante un rato, en cualquier parte del mundo.

Anónimo dijo...

I like your blog so much :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl dijo...

Hi there!
So glad I found your blog today:) Great to meet a fellow Laura with so many of the same interests as well!

This is beautiful! And I love Andrew Bird too.

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/