New things on my Society6

11.11.13


Hi! I've added some things to my Society6 shop, apart from this, I also have t-shirts and stationery cards and prints!
I'm on the way of making more prints to sell on my Etsy shop, I think that they'll be better than the society 6 ones because I'll choose a watercolor paper, I just have to find the perfect printer. So stay tuned if you're interested!


Hola! He añadido un par de cosas a mi tienda Society6, a parte de esto también hay camisetas, tarjetas y láminas!
Voy a hacer más láminas para mi tienda Etsy, creo que serán mejor que las de society6 porque voy a usar papel de acuarela, sólo tengo que encontrar la imprenta perfecta! Así que si estáis interesados estad atentos!

2 comentarios:

Rebeca A dijo...

El tercer dibujo me parece adorable! La tote bag queda preciosa :)

floating thru fields dijo...

I'm pretty excited that they have mugs and tote bags your art looks great on them :)