Happy Sundays

4.11.13





Some Sundays here are perfect. All is calm, all is closed and everybody enjoying outside at the flea market, just walking or playing with the dogs.

I've started to learn to sing, something that I always wanted to do. Fran is teaching me and I'm starting with this song:
On Trees and Birds and Fire by I Am Oak on Grooveshark

Aquí algunos domingos son perfectos. Todo está tranquilo, las tiendas cierran y todo el mundo está fuera disfrutando del día en el mercadillo, paseando o jugando con los perros.

He empezado a aprender a cantar, algo que siempre había querido hacer. Fran me está enseñando y estoy empezando con esta canción:


On Trees and Birds and Fire by I Am Oak on Grooveshark

4 comentarios:

Luzmaría Alam dijo...

Espero te vaya genial con la cantada, debe ser chivo!! Yo no canto asi que bien jaja.
Como me gustaría tirar hojas de otoño, pero acá en Costa Rica no hay otoños, es lo malo de vivir en países tropicales

saludos

Sailor July dijo...

SUCH a gorgeous outfit, and playing in leaves is so much fun!

floating thru fields dijo...

these pictures are great! the epitome of fall! congrats on doing something you're passionate about :)

Anónimo dijo...

Your work is gorgeous! Love that song too.