My week in photos #4

18.3.13

Fran and I wen to celebrate our anniversary.
Fran y yo fuimos a celebrar nuestro aniversario.

My friend Diana and I went to an art exhibition and found this weird picture. What should it mean? 
Mi amiga Diana y yo fuimos a una exposición de arte y encontramos este extraño cuadro. Qué debe significar? 


Today I have been playing making stamps! I'll share more photos when I finish all I'm making :)
Hoy he estado jugando haciendo sellos! Enseñaré más fotos cuando acabe lo que estoy haciendo :)


Lauryn












2 comentarios:

Moonofsilver dijo...

love that heart print. I'm envisioning a dress in that fabric right now.

moonofsilver@gmail.com

All My Happy Endings dijo...

Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely!

I’m hosting a super duper group giveaway, on my blog. Don’t miss out! And if you’d like to be a co-host on my next giveaway, I would be honored!

XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings