My first wedding video

13.11.12




Hey! I'm very happy to share with you my first wedding video. It was a beautiful and musical wedding, I loved recording it. And also, the groom is my cousin, Pep Lluis, who is a great percussionist well known here in Mallorca. The bride, Ro, as you can see in the video, was wearing the the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen. They're a lovely couple, and I'm very happy for them.

Note for myself: for the next wedding video, don't wear these heels so high!

Hey! Estoy muy contenta de compartir con vosotros mi primer video de una boda. Fue una boda preciosa y musical, me encantó grabarla. Y además, el novio es mi primo, Pep Lluis, que es un percusionista buenísimo y conocido aquí en mallorca. La novia, Ro, como podéis ver en el video, llevaba el vestido de novia más bonito que he visto. Son una pareja encantadora, estoy muy contenta por ellos.

Nota para mi misma: para el siguiente video, no lleves esos tacones tan altos! 


























The wedding also had a photo booth and a lot of costumes for make this hilarious family photos (my father is the best in this photo)

Happy Tuesday!

La boda además tenía un fotocol con un montón de disfraces para hacer estas fotos divertidísimas, (mi padre es el mejor de la foto)

Feliz martes!

No hay comentarios: