My 10 funny habits

19.6.12

Hi! I have a lot of silly habits, but they are part of me and today I want to share it with you!
Hola! Tengo bastantes costumbres un poco raras, pero que son parte de mi y hoy las quiero compartir con vosotros!

1. I love to say and repeat every quality of something I buy. I make this a lot with shoes, I tell to everyone if they are confortable, If are cheap, If are pretty...
1. Me encanta decir y repetir todas las cualidades de algo que acabo de comprar. Eso lo hago mucho con los zapatos, le digo a todo el mundo lo cómodos que son, si han sido baratos, si son bonitos...


2. When I don't know what I have to say, simply I say "Meow"
3. Everything that can make me cry, It will. Once my sister drew eyes and mouth on a pear and started doing voices when I went to eat it I felt so sorry and I cried.
4. Not distinguish between left and right (I'm dyslexic, but it's no problem!)
5. I'm not good at math. If I have to do a mental calculation I was totally blank, or thinking I should say something.


2. Cuando no sé que decir simplemente digo "miau" 
3. Todo lo que pueda hacerme llorar, lo hará. Una vez mi hermana dibujó ojos y boca a una pera y empezó a hacer voces, cuando me la fui a comer me dio tanta pena que lloré.
4. No distingo entre la izquierda y la derecha (soy disléxica, pero no es ningún problema!)
5. No se me dan nada bien las matemáticas. Si tengo que hacer un cálculo mental me quedo totalmente en blanco, o pensando que debería responder algo. 



6. I'm obsessed with my hair. I've dyed it many times and now I'm trying to stop, but for take of the previous color, I have to dye it of my natural color and it's a loop that never ends.

6. Estoy obsesionada con mi pelo. Me he teñido muchísimas veces y ahora estoy intentando dejar de teñirme, pero para quitarme el tinte tengo que teñirme de mi color... y así un bucle que no acaba nunca. 


7. Never hear the alarm, or else I put on repeat for an hour at least.
8. When I wake up I'm a real monster. I don't want to do it, but I say things or insults but then I don't remember that I did ... Sorry!
9. Always need to bring food over, even cookies. I have a stomachache if I miss a snack. While this is good! because when my friends are hungry I always give them something like a grandma.
10. I drop food when I eat and when I cook. I always leave my site full of crumbs, Alex always says: "I know where you've eaten only guess the amount of crumbs on the table".


7. Nunca oigo el despertador, o sino lo pongo en repetición durante una hora al menos.
8. Cuando me despiertan soy un auténtico monstruo. Lo hago sin querer, digo cosas o insulto pero luego no me acuerdo de haberlo hecho... Lo siento!
9. Necesito llevar comida encima siempre, aunque sean unas galletas. Me duele la barriga si me salto la merienda. Aunque eso es bueno! porque cuando mis amigos tienen hambre siempre les doy algo como si fuera una abuelita.

10. Se me cae la comida cuando como y cuando cocino. Siempre dejo mi sitio lleno de migas, Alex siempre me dice "Sabría adivinar dónde has comido sólo por la cantidad de migas que hay en la mesa".




And you? Have some funny habits?

Y vosotros qué? Tenéis costumbres raras?

5 comentarios:

call me debbie dijo...

I cry very easily too, something like you! And I am terrible when it come to waking up. I have said really bad things to some friends of mine that tried to wake me up one day by opening the shutter. The sun ...argh...killed me. It was so violent! :D
Also (cause I study biology) I tend to find disgusting things funny. We are used to them in the classes so it's a piece of cake for us... :D

Unknown dijo...

Jajajaajajajaaj me he partido con un par de cosas.
2. Me lo habéis pegado, yo también lo digo.
3. Si alguien llora yo lloro, es inevitable... Es como: no llores que lloro! no llores...! ahgggg!!!
5. XDDD qué bueno. Yo cuando tengo que hacer una operación de mates y alguien está esperando, estoy como "rápido, que pensará que no sabes hacer cálculos!" y acabo intentándolo resolver tan rápido que lo hago mal.
10. :D jajaja cómo me he reído!

Unknown dijo...

That bee wanted to go to university. And now, she won't go :( xDDDD
Hilarious moment!

8. No comments, poor Fran.

Unknown dijo...

That bee wanted to go to university. And now, she won't go :( xDDDD
Hilarious moment!

8. No comments, poor Fran.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts dijo...

Nice to meet you! I'm also terrible at math-
Lovely art work you have in your shop.