5 things I love #5

23.12.12



love Adventure timethose sunglasses and headphones are awesome!
Me encanta Hora de aventuras! Estas gafas y los auriculares son geniales!




































I think that the calendar says it's true! 2013 will be the best year and the best is yet to come!
Creo que lo que dice el calendario el verdad. El 2013 será el mejor año y lo mejor está por venir!
Synapse to Synapse shop have a lot of geekery things, I love how she mix geek things and embroidery in one piece, this contrast looks fantastic but my favourite is the fox necklace (obviously).
La tienda Synapse to Synapse tiene un montón de cosas geeks, me encanta como mezcla cosas frikis con bordad, este contraste queda genial, pero mi favorito es el collar del zorro (obvio).
























I felt in love with this mug!
Me he enamorado de esta taza!






































A friend of mine is teaching me to crochet. I would love to try this pattern!
Una amiga mía me está enseñando a hacer crochet. Me encantaría probar este patrón!

Ahhh Holidays are finally here! I've made a photoshoot with Mika and our new tree and the photos are hilarious, I'll show you in a few days.
Have a good day!
Lauryn.

Ahhh las vacaciones están al fin aquí! He hecho una sesión de fotos con Mika y nuestro árbol de navidad y las fotos son graciosísimas, os las enseñaré en un par de días. 
Que tengáis un buen día!
Laura.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

You're so sweet! Thank you for including my Fox necklace! I love foxes so much too :)

-Sarah Jean
SynapsetoSynapse.Etsy.com

Unknown dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Melanie dijo...

Aww that calendar is really cute! Love the raccoon too! =)

Ergo-Blog