DIY shorts

28.7.12



I'm so happy with my new shorts! In summer I wear shorts every day. I just used used bleach and some fabrics. It's very easy!
First I used the tie dye tecnique for the whole shorts (1 part of bleach for 2 of water). Then, I bleached the bottom of the shorts about 30 minutes.
Don't forget to wash it before bleaching!

Estoy muy feliz con mis nuevos pantalones! En verano llevo pantalones cortos cada día. Solo he usado lejía y algunas telas. Es muy fácil!
Primero he usado la técnica de tie dye en los pantalones enteros (1 parte de lejía por 2 de agua). Después he blanqueado la parte de abajo de los pantalones durante unos 30 minutos.
No te olvides de lavarlos después de ponerle lejía!

Lauryn


11 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Awwh super cute! I can't wait to try this out! Very clever. I think the transformation is perfect! I have so many old ugly jean capris, I hate, so this will be great!

Also,
>>Hi there! I'm Cassie from cassieshea.blogspot.com! You've been nominated for the Liebster award! All the information is located in my post! I admire your blog and am more than happy to share the love!

Stela dijo...

Those look so awesome!!

Jane dijo...

This looks super cool!!!!!! :D

jorjiapeach dijo...

holy cow. sooo rad.

Courtney Snook dijo...

Wow Lauryn they look awesome!!!!!

010 dijo...

this is an awesome trick...nice tutorial.
3lin

kaila mo dijo...

aww they look SOOO cute, i want to do this, they turned out so great!!

Vic dijo...

These are awesome, I have an old pair of jeans lying around somewhere. Might try this out!

Salvaged Strawberry dijo...

I love the before AND after! Those are amazing! :)

Lauryn Green dijo...

Thank you very much at all! Your comments always make me happy :)

Mike dijo...

Oh wow. Before and after look like totally different shorts!!