5 Things I love #18

17.10.13


I really admire Anke Weckmann's style and illustrations. This one is the Frankie Magazine cover of this month. Love, love, love.

Admiro mucho el estilo y las ilustraciones de Anke Weckmann. Esta es la portada de la revista Frankie de este mes. Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta.


Can I choose them all? Salvage Seeds have the cutest felt critters I've seen. And I think I'd choose the squirrel.

Puedo elegirlos todos? Salvage Seeds tiene los animales de fieltro más monos que he visto. Y creo que elegiría la ardilla.


This is simply adorable. I like all the details of this Art box of Pepino y Salmorejo.

Esto es simplemente adorable. Me gustan todos los detalles de esta caja decorativa de Pepino y Salmorejo.




Kids with animal hats always make me smile. I like this one from Kokoko Shop, is super simple and cute.

Los niños con gorros de animales siempre me hacen sonreír. Me gusta este de Kokoko Shop, es súper simple y mono.


These acrylics of Tree Hollow Designs are perfect for a nursery (or my room haha) I'm in love with the owl's face.

Estos acrílicos de Tree Hollow Designs son perfectos para la habitación de un niño (o la mía jaja). Me encanta la cara del búho.

Have a good Thursday!
Que tengáis un buen jueves!

Laura.

2 comentarios:

Jamie dijo...

That art box is absolutely precious!

floating thru fields dijo...

what a fun group of things
i love the 1st illustration with the cat so cute :)
and the felt critters and paintings are really adorable too
I love animal hats for kids so whimsical and sweet :)