Wedding portrait

24.6.13


Hi! Last weeks I've been working in a very special portrait. I was so excited when this cute couple asked to me to draw a portrait of them for their wedding invitations. They wanted to appear with their cats and the groom playing with the star wars dolls. I hope they have a great wedding!
*If anyone is interested, there are more information an pricing on my Etsy Shop.

Hola! Las últimas semanas he estado trabajando en un retrato muy especial. Me emocioné mucho cuando esta pareja tan mona me preguntó para hacerle un retrato para sus invitaciones de boda. Querían aparecer con sus gatos y el novio jugando con los muñecos de star wars. Espero que tengan una boda genial!
*Si alguien está interesado, hay más información y precios en mi Etsy Shop.


1 comentario:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

So so cute! I love the cats!